Priory of the Annunciation
On October 12, 1527, the Dominicans were offered the church of the Annunciation, of which they too possession of between the 1st and 4th of Feburary, 1528. The house they started at Vittoriosa was canonically erected as a priory in1536. The church and priory has been repaired various times due to the vast damage done to it, especially during the Second World War, in which they were almost completely demolished.
Brethren Living in the Priory
Fr. Michael Camilleri, Prior (25.10.1999), Spir.Dir.Rosary Confraternity, Dir. Piccolo Clero, Ass. Sacistan; Acting National Chaplain of Holy Name Society; Editor of Lehen ix-Xirka; Spir. Dir of Prince of Wales Own Band Club; Spir. Dir. of Ghaqda Dilettanti Medelli tal-Knejjes
Fr. George Grech, Bursar, organist, Director of Delfini Ferrieha and Drydocks Choir.
Fr. Peter Paul J. Zerafa, S.Th. M. & D., S.Sc.D.(Vat), Emeritus professor of the Pont. Stud. Univ. a S. Thoma Aq. in Urbe - Rome, councillor (19.12.98), librarian, member of the Archdiocesan Theol. Comm. and of the Malta Bible Society.
Fr. Francis Joseph Galea, Member of Provincial Council of Formation, Councillor (19.12.98), Ass. Promoter of Dominican Laity, sacristan.
Fr. Dominic Joseph Guzman, Member of Provincial Economic Council, Councillor (19.12.98), Secretary of Conventual Council; Dir. of Xirka tad-Duluri.
Fr. Francis Previ S.Th.L. & Lic., B.A., Councillor (19.12.98), Chaplain to the Dominican Sisters in Zabbar, dir. Dominican Laity - Zabbar.
Fr. Mark Montebello, S.Th.B. & L., Phil. D., Councillor (19.12.98), Archivist, chronicler, Secretary of Conventual Chapter, Conventual Lector; Member of the leading group of Daritama. (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)